Guests are required to present General Admission tickets for admittance into the RAC. Children aged one year and older must have a ticket. Each graduate is allowed FOUR tickets admitting your guests to the Commencement ceremony.
Directions for getting tickets:
– Pick up regalia and floor pass from Grad Center (November, 30 – December 2)
– Go to graduationtickets.umbc.edu and login – This site will not be active until November 30. You will not be able to access the ticket site until you have picked up your regalia and floor pass from the Bookstore.
– Locate you access code on the front of your floor pass –This code can only be used by the graduate to whom it was assigned
– Select up to four (4) tickets
– Print or email you tickets to your guest(s)
Please note, each ticket can only be used once – multiple copies of a ticket will only allow the first person presenting the ticket into the arena. Anyone without a ticket or who has a duplicated ticket will be able to watch from the overflow locations. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
If the graduate has guests with special needs, such as hearing or mobility impairments, the graduate will be able to exchange two general admission tickets for special accommodations seating tickets when you order your tickets online (see “Special Accommodations” page). Up to two general admission tickets may be exchanged.
Students who ordered their regalia before or on October 25 can pick up their regalia and tickets in the Bookstore Graduation Center on Monday, November 30, and Tuesday, December 1, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Wednesday, December 2, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Students who ordered their regalia after October 25 can pick up their regalia and tickets on Tuesday, December 1, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Wednesday, December 2, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. The Bookstore Graduation Center will not be responsible for regalia and tickets unclaimed by Tuesday, December 8, the last day of classes.
In addition to the ticketed seating in the RAC Arena, overflow seating will be available in the Administration Building 101 (Lecture Hall III), with a closed-circuit broadcast of the Commencement ceremony. Tickets will not be required at this location.