Skip to Main Content

Change Of Address

Please note that all graduation-related correspondence and diplomas will be mailed to the permanent address listed in your student record. You may log into your myUMBC account and under “Profile” verify/update your address.  For questions regarding updating your address, send an e-mail through the “Request Help” function of your myUMBC account or call 410-455-3158.