Skip to Main Content

Change Of Address

Graduate students should contact the Graduate School if their mailing address after December 18 will be different from the one listed on their application for graduation. All Masters candidates should contact Patricia Winborn at 410-455-2440 or All doctoral candidates should contact Nichole Mooney at 410-455-1197 or