Guests are required to present tickets for admittance into the RAC. Children aged one year and older must have a ticket. Each graduate is allowed FOUR tickets admitting your guests to the Commencement ceremony.
Directions for getting tickets:
– Pick up regalia and floor pass from Grad Center between Monday, December 4th and Wednesday, December 6th
– Go to graduationtickets.umbc.edu and login – This site will not be active until December 4th. You will not be able to access the ticket site until you have picked up your regalia and floor pass from the Bookstore.
– Locate you access code on the front of your floor pass –This code can only be used by the graduate to whom it was assigned
– Select up to four (4) tickets
– Print or email you tickets to your guest(s)
Please note, each ticket can only be used once – multiple copies of a ticket will only allow the first person presenting the ticket into the arena. Anyone without a ticket or who has a duplicated ticket will be able to watch from the overflow locations. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
If the graduate has guests with special needs, such as hearing or mobility impairments, the graduate will be able to exchange two general admission tickets for special accommodations seating tickets when you order your tickets online (see “Special Accommodations” page). Up to two general admission tickets may be exchanged.
Students who ordered their regalia before or on October 14 can pick up their regalia in the Bookstore Graduation Center on Monday, December 4, and Tuesday, December 5, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Wednesday, December 6, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Students who ordered their regalia after October 14 can pick up their regalia on Tuesday, December 5, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Wednesday, December 6, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. The Bookstore will not be responsible for regalia unclaimed by December 14, the last day of classes. During these Bookstore Graduation Center hours, a professional photographer from Graduation Images will be available for formal portraits of candidates in their regalia. There is no purchase obligation.
In addition to the ticketed seating in the RAC Arena, overflow seating will be available in the Administration Building 101 (Lecture Hall III), with a closed-circuit broadcast of the Commencement ceremony. Tickets will not be required at this location.