DATES AND TICKET INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK
Guests are required to present tickets for admittance into the Event Center. Children 12 months and older must have a ticket. Each graduate is allowed FOUR tickets admitting your guests to the Commencement ceremony.
Directions for getting tickets:
– You must purchase your regalia from the UMBC Bookstore to be able to participate in commencement and receive your tickets.
– Select up to four (4) tickets for the ceremony in which you will be participating. On May 10 we will post here if there are additional tickets available.
– Print or email you tickets to your guest(s)
– Overflow viewing areas will be provided on campus in the PAHB for anyone without tickets to watch the ceremonies
– All graduates will have to claim their tickets by May 5, we will make an announcement on May 10 if there are additional tickets available.
Please note, each ticket can only be used once – multiple copies of a ticket will only allow the first person presenting the ticket into the arena. Anyone without a ticket or who has a duplicated ticket will be able to watch from the overflow locations. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
If the graduate has guests with mobility impairments, the graduate will be able to exchange two general admission tickets for special accommodations seating tickets when you order your tickets online (see “Special Accommodations” page). Up to two general admission tickets may be exchanged.
Students who ordered their regalia before or on March 2 can pick up their regalia in the Bookstore Graduation Center on Wednesday, May 2, and Thursday, May 3, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday, May 4, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Students who ordered their regalia after March 2 can pick up their regalia on Thursday, May 3, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday, May 4, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. The Bookstore will not be responsible for regalia unclaimed by May 15, the last day of classes. During these Bookstore Graduation Center hours, a professional photographer from Graduation Images will be available for formal portraits of candidates in their regalia. There is no purchase obligation.
In addition to the ticketed seating in the Event Center, overflow seating will be available in the Performing Arts and Humanities Building Concert Hall, with a closed-circuit broadcast of the Commencement ceremony. Tickets will not be required at this location.